|Monday|| 08:30am — 04:30pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:30am — 04:30pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:30am — 04:30pm |
|Thursday:|| 08:30am — 04:30pm |
|Friday|| 08:30am — 04:30pm |
1515 Young Street, Dallas, Texas 75201
- Cynthia BMay 09, 2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆The male that helped me was unfriendly. He seemed unhappy to be working. I walked up to his window, asked if he was available. He said do you have a question? I told him I'd like to obtain a birth certificate. He asked "well did you fill out an application??" I'm, no... there are no signs about anything that's why I'm seeking your help. He was rude.
My purpose for the birth certificate was because I misplaced the original, haven't been able to find it in months. He erased my answer and said that wasn't a purpose. He asked me what I was going to use it for. ?????? I need a reason to have my son's birth certificate? I told him I just wanted to have it on hand because I lost the other one. He said that wasn't a reason!!! He was rude about it. He asked me if I was going to use it for Medicaid or Social Security benefits.
I'm just unhappy with his customer service.
- Consulate of americaEstablishment, Embassy1502 Marilla Street, Dallas, Texas 75201
- crutchfield storeEstablishment, Electronics storeDallas, Dallas, Texas 75201
- Cheer AthleticsEstablishment, Health, Gym1502 Marilla Street, Dallas, Texas 75201
- Jemmy PaintingEstablishment, Painter1502 Marilla Street, Dallas, Texas 75201+1 214-662-9378Open now: Until 06:00pm
- Santos Truck Mobile ServiceEstablishment, Car repairDallas, Dallas, Texas 75201+1 214-709-8186Open now: 24 hours